Tokuren Keishi Gata kote

My new Kote arrive today, Tokuren Keishi Gata from Miayko Kendogu.

Very happy with them after one keiko. The fist is shaped a lot more than normal kote, and fits very well. The trim around the fist that keeps the tenouchi-gawa on is a bit stiff, but this will break in quickly (like my other kote from Miyako)

I'm very happy with them, I think in a month or two, when properly broken in they will be really great.

Tokuren Keishi-Gata Kote

Clockwise from top left.
5000 yen kote from Budogu Suzuki
Keishi-gata kote
Toru-Sempai's old kote
2.5 bu kote from Tozando





Share:

2 comments

  1. These pics are missing. Would you please re post them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi anon, yeah they are missing. I'll reupload them.

    Next time. Leave your name!
    Thanks for your comment

    ReplyDelete